Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You're going on a date? Watching Garden State? Righteous.

How do you officially begin your first blog post? Do you have a link to fuzzy puppies and happy animals? Post a song or review for something of meaning? Really, I'm all tapped out of ideas.
It's not like I haven't posted before, this only made clearer by my sister blog, which currently in hiatus mode. I don't know, posting there makes me feel kind of meh, like something stupid will go down or I'll just be repeating myself. To be honest, the gossip crap was fun for a while, but now I'm in the mood for something of actual depth. Does this mean I'll go all psychological on your asses? Probably not, I'll still review anything I can get my hands on, though I do hope I find things that, well, suck. Not that I'm sick of finding things I love to talk about, but too many outrageously good reviews makes one think that the reviewer cannot say a mean word about a movie/book/whatever.
As weird as it may sound, I'm definitely going to have to parade this here blog a little bit. Not in an extreme measure, but the purpose of blogging is to get readers. I should also write more than I am doing at the moment. And not waste time on meaningless sites. Like I've done so far.
So in closing, I apologize for the overall awkwardness of my first post, I promise to deliver whatever it is the people who read and enjoyed my blog liked. And here's hoping for more readers and consistant postings. (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment